Friday, June 11, 2010

Kaleidoscope

Yesterday in my art class i made a Kaleidoscope. I know that name is really hard to pronounce but they are super cool! Since my computer is being dumb its not letting me post pictures of the one i made i'm gonna use photos i found from the internet.

This is what you see when you look inside a Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscopes.jpg

This is the outside of a Kaleidoscope imgres.jpg

This was soooo much fun to make!!!!! I'm not going to go into detail of how i did it but i will tell you that i used 3 mirrors, felt, a tube, little beads in a clear container, and lastly i used a LOT of tape!!! there wasn't a lot of pictures online so unless you know what a kaleidoscope is its going to be hard for you to picture it....

Thats all 4 now!!
Buhbye!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment